Soccer Time

I am not sure if Kaleb had more fun or I did but our first soccer game was a big hit! I was surprised how much I was smiling watching those kids and how much Kaleb enjoyed it. His team dominated and he did great! He almost scored a goal several times but when the goalie went to get it he backed off. His team had a lot of players so he even played on the other team for a little time to help out. He did ask to go back on his team after the second half. Kaleb was so cute and several times when running by he would look for Avery and I and wave and say "Hi Mom!" Kevin helped with coaching and had fun too. Avery wanted to take off her jacket, shoes, and socks and be wrapped up in the blanket. She was not too interested in watching. Right after the game Kaleb was asking when his next game was, he loved it that much! I must say I think I am going to love the soccer mom gig!
His tough look is still sweet!


Listen to the coach.

Trying to entertain the 2 year old and watch was a bit tricky!

2 comments:

lynz said...

beckam's first game is next week - so fun!!!! your kiddos are sooooo big! love it :)

Anonymous said...

mum you can watch I will keep the 2 year old busy