Aquarium

Kevin went out of town for a two day trip and so I decided that the kids and I needed a fun outing. So we hit up the aquarium in SLC. The kids love animals so I knew it would be a hit! Both kids feel asleep on the way there which was great, they were a lot happier that way! Kaleb was so excited to see the Sharks and Avery wanted to see the penguines. They both ended up loving the River Otters since they were very active and fun to watch. We also saw the Anaconda get fed and touch the sting rays. On our way back home Kaleb asked what city this was in and I told him to which he said that it was the best city ever since it had the aquarium!




 Avery was excited to see the penguins
 In front of the Shark tank

 They even loved watching the jelly fish swim, Kaleb told me they were very beautiful!
Touching a shark was very cool for Kaleb, he wanted to tell Dad all about it!

No comments: