Family Fun

We decided to take the kids and check out the new store in town Scheels. It is a huge building and all I had heard was that there was a Ferris wheel inside the store. To our surprise there was a lot fun stuff to do there. Kaleb got to ride the Ferris Wheel with Kevin (I was too scared to do it). Avery got to go up and down the escalator and wave at Kaleb and Dad, the kids played in the play station  Kevin found lots of Utah paraphernalia, the kids tried on lots of sunglasses, Kaleb did some boxing with the pink gloves, we all checked out the animals, Avery and I played with the soccer gear and much more! There seemed to be something for everyone! It was a great little outing except for the part where we had two kids crying because it was past bedtime, that was our cue to leave! I love my family and the fun we have together!
Go Utah!
  Don't worry I often sing the BYU fight song with the kids so that they want to go to BYU!


 Giving me a thumbs up! Kaleb use to do the same thing as Avery, using her pointer fingers.

 She has great form for a 2 year old, ha ha!



 Kaleb was excited to ride on the Ferris Wheel but apparently was bored once he was on it!
Look out Avery is behind the wheel!

Kaleb the Champ, he had some fun hitting the punching bag too!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Thanks looks like quite a store!

Anonymous said...

Very energetic blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part
2?

Feel free to surf to my web page - Pirater Un Compte facebook