August 2013

Lots has changed since I posted last, unfortunately it looks like a pattern. We live in HOT Arizona, Kevin is in medical school here, Kaleb started Kindergarten and Avery seems to be liking staying home with Mom!

We had family pictures taken this summer by a great friend and amazing photographer! If  you need an Orange County photographer she is the best!





I have been super horrible at taking pictures since we moved so I will update again when I have something interesting to look at!


3 comments:

lynz said...

haha we should at least take some with our phones when we're playing! super cute family ones :)

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I'm glad you are getting settled, we will miss you!
Kendra

Em-Cat said...

I feel like such a horrible friend! Every time I think to check your blog, something big has happened, like moving to California, then Utah, then Arizona! I felt so surprised by each of these. I need to call you more. I hope you're loving Arizona. It's not so far from us. Maybe we'll see you one of the weekends you're out here?