Easter Fun

A few days before Easter we did some crafts, the kids made egg mosaics and a shaving cream egg as well. I think I love the crafts as much or more than they do!



 Kaleb had an egg hunt at preschool and they made these cute bunny hats and even got a carrot, full of candy of course!

 Also a few days before Easter we colored eggs, Kaleb and Avery had so much fun doing it this year. After Easter I took a few to work to eat only to discover that they were not all the way cooked, oops! Good thing that some were destroyed when we took them to the mountain to roll down the hill.



The Saturday before Easter we went to a park with the other Mangums and had the kids do an egg hunt for their lunch and then Kevin and Jared hiked a small mountain with the kids, carved out trails and rolled eggs. Julie and I have never done the egg roll thing but apparently it is a Mangum thing! Kevin told me that it was just "something to do!" The kids loved it and that was good enough for me!

Then later that afternoon we had dinner and an egg hunt with my two brothers that live nearby and their kids. The kids loved it and the adults had fun too!



 Lets add some chocolate to that Doritos face!

Matt and Alex

 Look at all these cute kids! It is hard to believe they are as old as they are!
Zach, Ethan, Andrew, Sam, Kaleb, Maya, Avery, Christian


No comments: