Gratitude

Since November is upon us and I want to celebrate it before we jump right into Christmas I have been thinking a lot about the things I am grateful for. I love this quote from President Thomas S. Monson "If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues. Despite the changes which come into our lives and with gratitude in our hearts, may we fill our days -as much as we can- with those things which matter most."

I am thankful for healthy children who are loving, fun and bring so much joy to our home.
I am thankful for a warm house and clothing to keep us warm through the winter months
I am thankful for an amazing husband who loves and supports me, helps with kids and parents them with such love and patience.
I am thankful for the beauty of the earth, that a loving heavenly father created.
I am thankful for a body that can hear, see, run, exercise and so much more.
I am thankful for a hard working, smart, fun husband to be my partner.
I am thankful for family, who are great examples and who show me how to serve, love, parent and so much more.
I am thankful for General Conference where I can read and learn how to be better and live as my Father in Heaven would have me.  
I have so much to be thankful for and I think that as we are thankful we are happier, so what better way to spend November than thinking about and recognizing all that we are blessed with!

A little face painting fun at the Children's Museum

Add caption
Growing so fast!
Oh and here are a few pics because really what is a blog post without pictures!

No comments: