Bithday Girl

Our little Girl is ONE! It is hard to believe Avery joined our lives one short year ago! I can't imaging life without her.


This little lady bring so much joy to our family! 

I love seeing her smile, I love to watch her and Kaleb play, I love watching her discover how things work. I love to hold her when she is in a cuddly mood and buries her head in my neck. I love her 7 tooth grin. I love her squeals of delight when she walks around the house, testing her new skill. I love her big blue eyes looking at me. I love her concern for others when they are sad. I love her curiosity to learn about the world all around. 

For her birthday we had family and a few friends over to eat cake and ice cream and watch her tear into her cake. It was fun to have others to celebrate with. Avery was a bit timid at first just putting a finger or two in the frosting and then she decided it was good and she went to town. 





The cake before

Happy to be One!

Waiting for the cake!

"I guess I will give it a try!"

"Yum, I think I like it"



Double finger, must be good!

Now that is what we like to see!

"Good stuff!"

After  
 
Happy Birthday Avery 
you are such a blessing to our family!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE the look on her face as everyone is singing to her! At that age they are always just so in awe of the people singing and the candles.

Happy first birthday Avery, we can't wait to see you soon!

Valerie said...

Oh I love how her bow matches the cake, you are such a great Mommy, and she is a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Avery!!

Rus & Bren said...

Sorry that we missed it. She is so beautiful. Love those big blues.

Kolbi Young said...

She is beautiful, Sabrina. Really, where has the year gone??? Her cake and shirt are darling. I bet big brother loved helping with the party and gifts!

Em-Cat said...

So cute! That cake was bigger than she is. Happy Birthday Avery!

Anonymous said...

time for you to get your little bald p----y rubbed baby girl, I love watching a baby girl kick and coo when I gently rub her p---y