Enjoyed

I now teacher Young Women's and I am loving it! I guess the lessons were the same when I was in the program but I can't say that I remember any of the material yet. Anyway this quote from President Hinkley was used for one of the lessons and Kevin and I decided that we need to live by it! It seems like sometimes we get so serious about life and stressed about things that we forget to laugh and just enjoy life. So that is what we are trying to do. I found this on a blog out in the blog world and I want to frame it in our house.
What wisdom!

So we have been trying to laugh a little more at Kaleb and his silly antics!
He is getting so good at talking and telling us what he thinks! We are entering into a new phase of parenting, this may be even harder that I thought!
We have been working on letters with Kaleb, so for the letter K we ate K foods. One of which was Special K since he is one of my "special K's"
For the most part Kaleb plays well with others but one friend he always seems to get too rough with. Last time we hung out they ended up giving each other black eyes. Not at the same time and not on purpose, of course I was not happy but after a minute I just had to laugh!
And when Natalie my dear friend came to visit he was instantly attached! Here he was wearing her hat singing and dancing in the mirror.

And of course we are loving our Avery too! She is growing so fast and will soon be 6 months old! Wow time flies!
She is one happy baby! Lately she loves to hold her feet and to chew on nothing!
Kaleb loves his sister and makes her smile and laugh like no one else! Here she is in her blessing gown, I really need to blog about that too!




And here she is getting some exercise in, this must be the precursor to scooting, rolling or something?

3 comments:

Andrea Johnson said...

At least our boys have fun together most of the time! There sure is a lot of fun between Kaleb and Cohen!

Steph said...

I love that quote!
And love seeing pictures of those cute kids, Avery's eyes are sure blue! Gorgeous! She looks so different everytime I see her, much more grown up now! :)

Anonymous said...

good girl excercising like that but naked please so I can see your sweet baby p-ssy