Loving my Babies


I LOVE my children! This year we spent Christmas with my family if California (more posts about that later). But somehow among all the hustle and bustle I realized that I love my children more than I could have ever imagined. After having Avery I just feel in love with her but also had this great increase of love for Kaleb. How did he get so big?

I realized that...

I get upset when my children get upset. And even sometimes when they are not upset but could have been if they knew more.

I want to protect them even from sometime harmless things.

I want to guard them from the worldly things (like playing guns or watching cartoons)!

I want them to eat their vegetables!

I want them to grow up loving their family, including grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins.

I want them to know they are loved!

I want them to get enough sleep and try to figure out how to help them get it.

I want them to know that Heavenly Father loves them!

I want them to become the best they can be!

There are some many things I want for my babies and know that this is just the beginning considering that they are so young!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jutrigheizen