Spring Break

We had a very laid back spring break. First we went to WA to visit my brother and family. It was fun to spend time with them and the sunshine! But of course I did not take any pictures! It was cute to see Kaleb with his cousins but for some reason he wanted to tackle them all the time, crazy kid!

We also did a few fun things around here. We went to the Children's Museum, which was a lot of fun and lots to do! Kaleb loved trying out all the cars, the train, bus and ambulance.

Kaleb loved the water station the most and loved splashing and getting all wet! I can only imagine this summer is going to be lots of outside water time!



Kevin took a few days to work on a project in the garage and Kaleb loved helping! He wanted to wear a measuring tape on his belt and a pencil behind his ear. He was a great helper and loves to do what his dad does.


It was a great two weeks but we are back to normal life and a schedule!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Such cute pics...so fun that you got to go to visit your fam in Washington! I love that Kaleb wants to be like Kevin...that bottom pic is my favorite! By the way, I got a new kid in my class and his name is Kaleb with a K! Cool, huh? So good to chat with you today, Sab!! Miss you guys!

Allison said...

We miss Kaleb so much, he is so cute I can hardly stand it!

mel and april said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing 2 wks. It's good to see Kevin out in the shop, he's always enjoyed working with wood.