Are We Boring of What?

Not much happening here lately...

Kaleb loves playing with his buddy J, they are always excited to see each other, they love getting into things (literally), and they play side by side great!





Kaleb loves to imitate Kevin and when he can get his hands on a tool he heads to a spot where Kevin has fixed something and tries to do the same!


I know this is a horrible picture but this is the face that Kaleb makes lately, he sticks out his lips like a duck. He does this when he is mad, making silly noises or just thinking. I am still trying to figure out what he is doing!



Last Friday I was heading out to a Chiropractic appointment and run some errands. We were all ready to go except I couldn't find my keys. Kaleb apparently had gotten a hold of them and put them in a "special" place. Usually I know where he puts them and can locate them after a few minutes. This time I looked and looked and then had to cancel my appointment and looked and looked some more. I had given up when I spotted something different. We had just bought a new pack of toilet paper and it was sitting in the hallway. To my surprise Kaleb had stuffed my keys in the package right in the center of a roll. It is never dull with a 17 month old around.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww! jacks and kaleb are so cute and i love that you had to cancel your appt! oh the joys :) we'll have to get together for a play date some time - becks isn't quite as fun but should provide some entertainment!

Unknown said...

oops - this is lyndsey!

Nicole W. said...

LMBO Lynds...I thought it was weird Dustin was writing that! haha...
they are SO cute Sabrina, and that face......it's so funny but SO many kids (both mine did) go through a phase when they do that...does he huff and puff in and out when he makes it? LOL....

Valerie said...

I love that he put them in the T.P roll,,,,hahahah. :)
I think that kay-kay is the only little boy that love keys more than Jack!