"Tric a treet"

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. I was all stressed about the costume I made for Kaleb and getting things ready for the Primary activity. But then the day came and it was a lot of fun! Kaleb did NOT like being put in his costume and as a result he pulled some of the feathers off. And then for the first little while he had that "I am so mad at you right now" look on his face. But I tell you once he figured out that trick or treating meant you got something, he was all for it. I don't even think he knew it was candy they were giving him, but whatever it was it fit perfectly in his hand!




That night we went with some friends around their neighborhood. Kaleb got to eat some candy and then he started actually saying the words. "Tric a treet" And he even said thank-you a few times.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness! Kaleb is the cutest chicken ever! I love the kitchen glove feet!

lynz said...

seriously the best costume of the year in my opinion! your stress paid off cuz the party was a hit, and the costume was awesome :) cutest little chicken around!

Nancy said...

Love the costume! So awesome!

PB&JDensley said...

Oh he looks adorable! I can't believe he actually said Tric a treet! That's so cute! Preston didn't even try, but he also got so tired half way through he gave up and went to sleep.

Kolbi Young said...

Tyler was on the blog last night and busted out laughing.....I asked him what was going on....he had hopped over to your blog and couldn't stop laughing! We LOVE Kaleb's costume!!!! You are brilliant! Kaleb may not think so when he looks back at these photos when he is 13, but this is one of the best costume's I've seen. Good work!!!

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

Love, love, love the costume! So adorable! Great job.

Shana said...

That is the cutest costume!!!!! Nice work!