Growing Up

Our little Avery is sure growing and learning new things. Since being here in Arizona we have seen some great changes in her. She is now staying for nursery at church without screaming and crying. This has never happened before and she is almost three and ready for Sunbeams. She is sleeping better and even when she does wake up she goes back to sleep with almost no help, which means more sleep for everyone! Avery is also in a small joy school group that meets once a week. She loves it and after staying for a few minutes I can leave her there again without her getting upset. This is the first time in her life she is able to do this. And she loves to learn and loves school! Whenever I am talking to Kaleb about letters and sounds she will chime in and yell a letter or a sound.

I have loved being home with my kids full time, I missed all the things that I wasn't able to do before. I do love spending one on one time with Avery and I think she loves it too! We are having fun. We go to story time at the library, we get our shopping done, she helps me around the house, we have rest time together after reading books and other fun outings!



 Here she is on the first day of her preschool, she was excited to have her turn!

 She is even letting me do her hair more often.
 "Bear Bear" likes to come on outings with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your p-ssy little one I want it all the time