Avery Girl!

Every time I look at this little girl I am amazed at how fast she has grown. We sure love this "little one" also known as "Sweet Pea." She is different than Kaleb and we love her cute ways. She loves to color and paint. It is amazing how much time and concentration she puts into her work. She still loves her milk and would only eat that if we let her. She loves her fuzzy blankets and often tells us she is "freeezen" and wants her blankets wrapped around her. Her hair is getting longer but since it is curly it is still short. She is often picky with her eating but now eats hot dog and chicken nuggets. I never thought I would be excited that my kid eats those things but... She loves tomatoes, grapes, cheese, goldfish, spinach with some dip and most other fruits. She is a great singer and knows just as many words to songs as Kaleb. It seems to be her thing. I love hearing her in the bathtub or in her bed singing away. Her nightly requests are I love to see the temple and I am a child of God. Since I am writing this for the world to read it will probably jinx it but she is sleeping so much better from 8 pm till 6 am. It is wonderful, I knew 2013 was going to be great!

 Being very careful while painting, she was doing this with both right and left hands.
 Wanting to be wrapped up and warm but not wanting to leave the kitchen.
 A good smile for our little missionary, she wanted to wear Kaleb's future missionary badge.
Always playing making a mess with her brother.


1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute! Sounds like Avery and Scarlett could be great friends! They could paint and sing I am a Child of God all day long together :)