Thankful Hearts

This Thanksgiving was a great reminder of so many blessings we have!

I am thankful for my little family, all four of us! We are so blessed to have Avery here, healthy and so cute!
I am thankful that we are healthy, I am especially thankful to have parents and in-laws who are healthy and able to be a part of my life as well as my children's lives!
I am thankful that we have a job, not always the most fun but one that provides so much for us.
I am thankful for a car that works and one that got us safely to my brothers for the Thanksgiving weekend.
I am thankful to have a husband who is so loving, giving, considerate and handy.
I am thankful for children who smile at me and a two year old that makes me laugh!
I am thankful for the promptings of the Spirit.
I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the holiday season to celebrate and teach Kaleb about His birth.

This year we made the three hour car dive (which ended up being four because of the icy roads) to my brother John's house. The snow was so beautiful and fun for the kids and Kevin to play in. We borrowed some snow gear and Kaleb loved it. He did however have a hard time keeping his pink gloves on and had to have his hands thawed out several times. Kevin helped build a snow fort and a sledding "hill" which was about two feet high and eight feet long. Small but the kids loved it!

Avery loved her time at the Y's especially since there were more people to hold her!
Once again John and Steph made a killer meal and we all ate way too much! There were lots of leftovers and we had some good sandwiches!
One of the best parts about Thanksgiving was spending time with family, I love when Kevin is around full time!
And to make it great we took Kaleb to his first movie in the theater. We saw Tangled with the whole family. He loved the show and the popcorn and even laughed out loud when the horse fell down. It was too cute!
>

3 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

Looks like fun. Lots of snow. Ry has had to wear pink and purple snow stuff before. The life of being younger and having to share. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

lynz said...

we still haven't taken becks to a movie, but that looks like too much fun! oh and wow....that is one big turkey and looks delicous! so fun to play in the snow too :)

Steph said...

What a fun post! I am so thankful for you guys and so glad you were able to come for Thanksgiving! It really made my holiday! :)

We had lots of fun with Kaleb and Avery too they are both so darn cute!

Love you!
Steph