Miss Avery

Our little lady is three weeks old, it is hard to believe but time is flying by already. We have taken many picture of the little one, here are some of my favorites.

And the doctor says she is not gaining enough weight, can you see the chubby chin and cheeks?

I love the smiles while they are sleeping, so cute!

Please don't judge me for putting a little girl in a boy sleeper, all the cloths we have are way to big for her. Even the newborn stuff is too big. In this last picture she is wearing one of Kaleb's old sleepers.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

She is adorable Sabby! Gunner wore lots of Sophie's sleepers and even today wears her old undies...after all of his are dirty of course! I am all about it:)

Katie said...

Love her!

lynz said...

oh my heavens! she is too cute for words :) i can't wait to bring over a meal and meet this little angel! love that 1st picture and love the boy sleeper - haha too cute!

Lacey said...

When can I get my hands on this little lady? She is too cute for words! Please, if I ever get a girl she will be in boy sleepers FOR SURE! ha ha ha, curse of having older brothers. You know all about it right Sabby? ha ha. Congrats again she is beautiful!

PB&JDensley said...

She's adorable! Congrats!

Kolbi Young said...

I just can't get over her hair!!! She has more than Ryker does now :) Adorable.....Give her loves for me!