A LOT of Help!

We love all the help we have had these past few weeks! My parents, Grammy and Papa came to help when Avery was born. The entertained Kaleb, I was able to get lots of naps (I sure miss that), Kaleb was given lots and lots of attention (and some fun new toys), the laundry was all caught up, I had help with things around the apartments, Kevin and I got to have a date night and of course we had fun hanging out and just being with family. Thanks Mom and Dad we loved having you here and miss you tons already!
My Dad is great at holding Avery and they even took a few naps together!
Papa helped Kaleb pick the best pumpkin and gave him a ride in the wagon too!

Grammy was great at playing anything Kaleb wanted! After she left he was pretending to talk on the phone and I asked him who was on the phone. He said Grammy. His conversation was something like this. "Hello...how you?..good..miss you..luv you..bye"



From the minute my dad got here he wanted to be put to work, what a great guy! He was busy..one chore he took on was to wash the windows. Three generations of woman, too bad I look so tired!

John and family also came to welcome Avery into the family! Thanks for bring with you a new, comfy chair! We are excited to see you again in a week!



We have been so blessed to have amazing friends here who have brought us the most delicious meals, helped tend Kaleb and called to see how we are doing. I have felt a lot of love these past few weeks! We are definitely blessed, thanks everyone!

Oh and Kaleb got a new puppy that is programed to say his name and some of his favorite things, he thought that was so funny!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Ahhh, your mom and dad are GREAT after a baby is born. I always hear about people not getting along with their in-laws but mine are THE BEST. I also love how dad goes right to work and mom just gets everything caught up and keeps the other kids happy.
I'm so glad we got to come too!
Maya LOVES that video of Kaleb. That is a cool stuffed animal.

Rus & Bren said...

Love all the pictures. Ry said why is Kaleb laughing? I told him what the dog said and he said I love Kaleb. Great pictures.

Allison said...

I agree, whenever I hear someone complaining about their in-laws I tell them how lucky I am!

So glad they were a big help, and I love all of the pictures. The video is adorable.