6 Days and Counting

We are VERY near the arrival of our little miss! We are mostly ready except we do not have a name for the child and the house is a mess and well you know all the little things that I keep thinking of. I am sure I will forget something, any helpful tips recent moms out there?

In September Kevin had a break from school so we tried to do some fun things among the preparation for our new arrival. So we took our last trip to the zoo with only one child. Kaleb always loves the zoo especially the elephants.





8 comments:

Allison said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures and hear her name. I think saving that for the very end makes it more fun.

KRISTIE said...

so exciting cant wait to see pics

Katie said...

So fun! I'm sure you've got everything covered! Just google hospital list for birth of baby! Can't wait to meet her through your blog.

lynz said...

that self-portrait of the 3 of you is too cute! can't wait for the family of 4 self-portrait and can't wait to meet cute little no-name (as of yet anyway!)!

Rus & Bren said...

I am sure that you have every thing covered. Cute pictures.

Phoebe said...

I've already given you my name suggestions:)

Can't wait!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Yay! So excited for you! I finally got everything organized when my parents came before I had Kimber. Mom's work wonders! I have a baby gift for you I have been meaning to bring by so hopefully I will see you at the BBQ tomorrow.

Kolbi Young said...

Good luck choosing a name! I'm getting so excited for you.....Best of luck with everything!

Will you email me your address? I have your old one, and want to get your gift shipped :)