Golden Friendships

I have this great friend Phoebe, we were college roommates and now I am lucky enough to live by her again. Back in the day we would do all the silly college stuff you do like, sumo wrestling, throw snowballs at our friends in the showers, spying on boys, going disco roller skating, and just staying up all night to hang out. Now we are both married and have kids but it is still fun to hang out!

These friendships remind me of that song I learned in girl scouts (probably the only thing I remember from girl scouts).

Make new friends but keep the old
One is Silver and the other Gold!


Phoebe, Rebbecca, Missy, Robby (top), Rachel, me, Bridget (bottom)
Ah those were the good old days!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Aaaaaand I wonder why I had no dates. Wow!

Phoebe said...

Awesome! I think I have blocked the memory of putting my swimsuit on over my clothing in college.
How many poses do we have like that in the dorm hall?

Robyn, you were hot- don't second guess yourself.

Steph H said...

I love the college roommate chapter! You do things that you'll just never do at another time but they're such fun memories :)