2 Boys and Now 2 Girls!

We are excited to announce a baby girl will join our family in October! That will make two boys and two girls, we have evened out the odds!

Before the ultrasound we predicted what the sex would be and we all thought it was a girl, even Kaleb. I thought it would be a girl because I have been less sick, totally turned off my sweets, and just feeling different that I did with Kaleb. Kevin thought it was going to be a girl because he was hoping Kaleb would have a little brother and he was sure that he would not get what he wanted, :0). And Kaleb even said girl several times but I am not sure he really understood what he was predicting.

I am so excited that our little girl will have a big brother to love and protect her. I am so excited that our little family is growing. Oh and I am excited to finally be able to look at all the cute girl clothes. We can't wait to see her little face!


9 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so fun!! and fun to shop for! =) We are so excited for you!

lynz said...

she already is so stinkin cute! can't wait to meet her :)

Katie said...

Congrats!

Em-Cat said...

Oh how exciting! I can tell from the ultrasound pictures that she's going to be a looker!! We're so happy for your family!

Love,
Emily, Rob & J

PB&JDensley said...

Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations!

Jennie-O said...

yay congrats to all of you!! :)

Robyn said...

Yay Sabby! Congrats. All these babies are making me baby hungry. Now if I could only convince my hubby:)

Sidney said...

Sabrina & Kevin: Congrats on your new little one. I haven't been paying attention and just was reading through your blog. MIke and I are coming to the Oregon Coast in August. Any suggestions on what to see or where to stay!

Again, Congratulations!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats Sabby! What a great addition to your family. Kaleb will be a great big brother. How fun that you will be able to dress her up in cute outfits. Hope you've been feeling alright. Can't wait to see that cute little bundle!