Summer Lov'n



Kaleb is at such a fun age! He loves to be outside, play in water and get dirty. What better way to let him do all three than to go to the beach. We spent several days at the beach and we even got to camp there one night. I don't have pictures of the camping but we won't forget it because in the middle of the night a cat tried to get in the tent and freaked me out. I screamed, woke up Kaleb and then we both had a hard time getting back to sleep!






As you can see Kaleb played in the sand with his cousins, Kevin body-boarded and even let the kids bury him. And I relaxed and took pictures of course! And now that we are back home to the cold weather I am especially fond of these pictures, if only the sun were that warm here. Until next summer!

2 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

He is getting so big...Kaleb I mean. Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

good boy open nice and wide those little teeth are going to feel realllllly good lightly scraping my c-ck as I c-m in your mouth mmmmmmmmmm I LOVE your mouth