The Par-tay!

One of the reasons that we went to California for this last break from school was to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary.



All my siblings and their families were there to have fun all together. Now that my parents have four children that live in four different states it makes it hard to be together often. So we planned a long weekend that included fun with just the family. To top it off we had a small dinner party to celebrate their wedding. We had yummy food, saw my aunts, uncles and some cousins, looked through their wedding album (i wish i had taken the time to scan them), and the grand-kids put on a talent show.


Dad with Uncle Frank


Mom and Aunt Donna

And here is what I got of the talent show, all the kids (or those that were not being shy) sang Families Can Be Together Forever


Zach did some wicked dancing!

Anna and Izzy sang Taylor Swift

Oh and I wish I had a picture of Andrew singing Iron Man!

It was a great party!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad you took pictures, we didn't take any.

Mom and Dad look so happy in that first picture - I hope that is an indication of how much they liked having everyone in town together.

Katie said...

Fun!

Phoebe said...

How great to all be able to be together for a long weekend!

Congrats to the parents-what a milestone!

Kolbi Young said...

So glad you were all able to get together! The grandkids are all growing so fast!!!

Rus & Bren said...

Congrats!!! Sal and Marlene.

Anonymous said...

last pic, both in my bed the little one sucking me while I eat the other ones p-ssy