A Fond Farwell!

We have lost a good friend! Our beloved jogging stroller was stolen this weekend! Needless to say I am very sad and extremely mad! We put it just outside our sliding glass door on the patio and Sunday after church it was gone! There is something about having your things stolen, you feel a bit violated. The person who took it had to walk right up to the door to take it. I have heard that peaty theft increases when people are in hard times, apparently we have hit the hard times! It was a great stroller and one that I thought Kaleb would outgrow before we stopped using it, oh well! May it bring happiness to another child for a long time to come (even if it was stolen)!

8 comments:

KRISTIE said...

orgeon is just not safe!
you should so move back :)

The Fullmers Four said...

How frustrating. I am sorry.

Phoebe said...

You are welcome to use ours-but it needs new tires:(
Maybe you could look on Craigslist and buy your own stroller back from the thief!

lynz said...

lacey said something about that - sooo sad! crazy how hard times can bring out desperation like that eh? hope you find another to take its place soon!

Kolbi Young said...

How mean!!! I'm sorry for your loss :) Last night when we got home from work, our garbage can (it was garbage day) was missing. Yep.....and I'm pretty sure that Tyler stole the neighbor's can. He went out searching and there was one loan garbage can clear down the street all alone and abandoned. Also note that the wind has been crazy and we've had to bring our porch chairs/table inside and lock the grill to the house because they have all tried to run away in the wind. So we now may or may not have our garbage can back.....we'll see if someone comes knocking for a lost can, because it is possible that we are now the stealers! ha!

Nicole W. said...

I'm sorry~~~~ that sucks!
I would be ticked too:(:(
if I had the money, i'd buy you a new one:(

Shana said...

That is stinky. We've had a double one on our porch and after reading this I made Ryan put it in the garage. I'd totally let you use our single one if you were here! Like your friend said, Oregon isn't safe, you SHOULD move back here! :o)

Steph H said...

That sucks, I'm sorry.