A Little Behind

For Presidents Day we went on a very cold picnic with our friends the Gneitings. We bundled up Kaleb and had fun despite the cold.



Kaleb and his friend Becca enjoyed the swings, although I don't think Kaleb could move all that well!
We chuckled when Kaleb and Becca tried to give each other a kiss.
And Kevin had a good time on the merry go round ( If that's what you call it?). He spun til he could take no more! It's quite funny to watch a grown man walk so crooked after getting off!

While going through some of Kaleb's old clothes I found his hospital cap, I think his head has grown, what do you think?

It was good weather so we went for a walk along the Columbia River.


And finally we went to the mall play area where Kaleb got scratched by another kid. No worries though he is so tough that he didn't even flinch, not one tear. Or maybe it had something to do with being more interested in the cool toys?

7 comments:

Phoebe said...

I agree-it's been freezing here!
Kaleb is getting so big-I can't believe it!

Kolbi Young said...

Kaleb officially looks like that little boy on the Christmas Story....the one that his mom had bundled up so tightly that he couldn't move!!! What a fun outing, though! We need to catch up....another month has passed ;) Hope all is well! I'll call you soon!

Rus & Bren said...

Cute pictures as always. Looks like you had tons of fun.

Jennie-O said...

I'm so jealous of you guys - oregon is so beautiful! I can't get over how pretty all of your pictures are. Kaleb is adorable - we miss you!

Lacey said...

You guys looked like you had a ball! We went out in the cold weather to but if ya dress right it's usually okay. I love your little mans smile so much, I hope this next baby has big chubby checks!

lynz said...

i love that picture of kaleb in the swing! haha - it reminds me of the little brother on "a christmas story" if you've ever seen it. he's bundled up nice and warm though :) so cute!

Jenn~a~Roo said...

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HAVING A CUSTOM MADE HEADER FOR YOUR BLOGS? IF SO GO CHECK OUT WWW.JENAROOBLOGS.BLOGSPPOT.COM