Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It was a new adventure this Christmas, it was my first with the Mangums. It was great, plenty of delicious food, lots of games, good conversation and lots of warm (warmer that SLC) weather. More about that later.

Have you heard about this funny story? Family members of a deceased man received Christmas cards from him months after his death. The card read...

"I asked Big Guy if I could sneak back and send some cards. At first he said no; but at my insistence he finally said, 'Oh well, what the heaven, go ahead but don't (tarry) there.' Wish I could tell you about things here but words cannot explain.

"Better get back as Big Guy said he stretched a point to let me in the first time, so I had better not press my luck. I'll probably be seeing you (some sooner than you think). Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Chet Fitch"

Funny but I think I would be a bit confused!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: