A little late, oops!

I missed a few fun things the last few weeks, so here is a little caught up. Satuday when we got our first big snow storm (7 inches in one day) we went sledding. Luckily for us John and Zach happen to come over so we went together! See there are a few fun things about having snow!



Zach was really good at making snow angles. Oops, I forgot to take a picture of the actual sledding!


We bought a little Christmas tree for our little apartment. My favorite picture is Kevin holding his Egg Nog by the tree. There are not many other decorations at our house but with the tree up it is now offically Christmas time!


That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Allison said...

You're right, there are fun things about snow - Sledding, skiing, and it looks pretty too!

The whole time I lived in Utah (7 years) I never went sledding or skiing. What a waste of some good snow! I even bought a sled last Christmas and we never used it. Which reminds me, its in our old basement if anyone wants a two person sled.