Eggs and Bacon


After looking at tons of websites and a long discussion about our Halloween costumes we decided our best, fastest, and most inexpensive option was to dress as breakfast favorites eggs and bacon.

Our homemade costumes took some butcher paper, tape and a little cutting.

And really what is an egg without bacon or bacon without eggs, their a perfect pair!


Oh and for the party we went to we made "Finger Foods!" They were actually breadsticks and quite yummy if I do say so myself! Next year I might try a entire Halloween dinner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they also won second place for the costume contest at a party!

Allison said...

That is dang cute!!

Em-Cat said...

You guys look so cute! Rob loved the costume as well...it made him hungry. I had to explain to him the "finger foods" though, he didn't get it until i pointed out the almond fingernails.

Katie said...

Hey Sabrina it is Katie Porter! Those costumes are awesome! I love your blog - I found it through Allison's! We have one too: http://olsonfamblog.blogspot.com/
Only 4 weeks until our baby boy arrives!

Phoebe said...

I love it!

Jessica said...

These are the cutest costumes ever. I love them. You are so creative! And the finger food...very cute!