R is for Rainbow

Kaleb and I have had a great week doing activities with the letter R and Rainbows. I love watching this little man learn and grow every day. He is one smart cookie (so what if I am biased)! Here are a few of the fun things we have done!



On other news Kaleb is still obsessed with working, but thank goodness the weather allows it!
 He loves to chase Avery and help her too! They  seems to get a burst of energy after dinner and take laps around the dining room table. I love to watch how they laugh and giggle together.

 Kaleb is also obsessed with his Dad. Just today he was talking all about how he needed to eat more breakfast so that he could be like Dad and go and do the things he does. It is super cute and I think Kevin likes it too!
And here is this cute kid just being silly! (Please excuse the annoying mom voice)


No comments: