Night Out

Kevin and I rarely go out by ourselves. It seems like there is never time, a babysitter or funds to do things that we would like to. But as we approach our moving date we are trying to do some of the things that we have wanted to do here in Portland. One of those things was the OHSU sky tram. It is nothing fancy but you get a great view of the city and so we tried it out!




Downtown in the distance, Willamette River to the right.

The tram starts to the left of the left building.

Downtown Portland


The tram takes you up to the Oregon Health and Science University hospital. There are a couple of view points where we looked out at the city!


We also rarely go out to eat and so we treated ourselves. We tried a Mexican food place that we spotted and it looks busy so that was a good sign, right? My food was excellent, Kevin said his was just okay.

When we get to spend time away from home all by ourselves I remember what it was like dating him. I still get all nervous/excited to be around him. He makes me smile. He makes me relax. He makes me want to do better/be better. I find myself loving him more and more each day. I am one lucky lady to have such a hard working, patient, optimistic, happy and fun husband and father for my children. What would I do without him? He makes me complete and I am so grateful for him!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Awww, cute! I hope you guys get more opportunities to go out in the future. You look great!