Happy Birthday Kevin

We recently celebrated Kevin's Birthday at Red Robbin! Kaleb loved the balloons, I loved the strawberry lemonaid and Kevin especially loved the song and dance for his birthday!


Lucky for us when we went out to the car we found a flat tire. I was glad that I have such a handy husband. He didn't even hesitate, he got all the stuff out and changed the tire so quickly. It was a short delay but we were on the road again in no time! At least it was not raining!
Happy Birthday Kevin!

3 comments:

lynz said...

we LOVE red robin and love their drinks and balloons and fries of course! sounds like a fun bday if you ask me minus the flat tire of course!

PB&JDensley said...

Oh it looks like you guys had fun! Happy Birthday Kevin! I love all the pictures! Kaleb is adorable!!

Steph H said...

Happy birthday Kevin! Adam and I were just reminiscing about how fun it was to live in the complex with you guys as newlyweds. Being in the primary we didn't get to know many people in the ward, but it was so fun to hang out with you two. Maybe someday in the future we can be neighbors again, yeah?