He just keeps growing

Our last post was awhile ago but it has been sunny here so we spend most of our time outside.

Kaleb seems to be growing at such a fast rate, everyday there seems to be something fun and new to watch. I love this little man and am glad to be his Mom. I marvel at all the moms around me and the good they do. I hope I can be all that Kaleb needs.

Here is is carying the phone around. It is funny to watch him try and carry things as he runs around. As you can see he holds the phone up to his head, I guess he is learning to talk on the phone. Oh this is also a picture of him trying to stand up without holding onto anything.



He is getting more and more interested in feeding himself, and making a mess in the process.
Kaleb will spend hours, okay minutes (which is a long time for him) putting things such as the ball in and out of his hamper.
His favorite thing in the kitchen is the dishwasher of course.
Look out he's going to get ya!

3 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Fun post! He is such a cutie!

I want to know what comment Kevin made that he deleted. ;)

Allison said...

He is so cute and so big! I hope we get to see him soon before he changes too much.