These days!

We are loving life these days! We really like the weather here in Portland (which has been so nice, and about to end any day now I am sure). We have callings and have gotten to know some people in our ward. We can get around without getting lost, (except for that one time, oops). And of course we love watching Kaleb grow and change everyday. Here is collection of pictures to show you what we have been doing.
Playing with Cousins
Bargin shopping, I got all of this stuff for .70, thanks to double coupons at K-mart!Being happy despite the fact that Mom did not cut his nails short enough!
Trying to crawl, and working on the scoot
That is all for now. I am sure I will post more real soon, maybe even today!

6 comments:

Sidney said...

Oh wow, Kaleb IS growing up!!! Also, I'm impressed with your bargain shopping. The K-Mart on Parley's way has finally closed... We'll see what the new Walmart is like - althought I'm not too excited!

Phoebe said...

You defintely picked the right yea r to move up here. It has been a BEAUTIFUL fall. I am sad to see it end:(

Rachel said...

I didn't know you moved to Portland. Was it for a job?

Em-Cat said...

That kid gets cuter every day...he looks more and more like Kevin too! I'm so glad you love Portland. Come see us if you're in the neighborhood during Christmas time!
Love,
Em

Rus & Bren said...

I swear babies change so fast. Great deals. I can't believe how similar Lucie and Kaleb are.

Kolbi Young said...

Okay, I need to get in on this coupon shopping...especially for diapers. If you find a great deal, let me know ;) Hey send me your address, so that I can mail you a Christmas card - tyandkolbi@aol.com