Live in Thanksgiving Daily



In light of this Thanksgiving week I have been thinking about the abundance of blessings in our lives. I have come to realize that being grateful for what you have is an art! One that we can always work on and one that should be practiced everyday not just in November. Here are some great quotes that help motivate me to live in Thanksgiving daily.

“Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable.”
-Elder Joseph B Worthlin

“My plea is that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we ‘accentuate the positive.’ I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort”
-President Gordon B. Hinckely

I am so thankful for a loving husband and wonderful marriage. I am blessed to be the mother to Kaleb and help him grow and develop. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I am thankful to parents who felt the promptings of the Spirit to join the church. I am blessed to have a roof over my head, food to eat, and a warm bed to sleep in. I am thankful that our families are our best friends!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!